Interview with Tyler Julian
by: Houston Knight
1. What do you think about Mrs. Clifton?
Tyler said that she was the nicest teacher that he ever had.
2. What do you think about Mrs. Langley?
He also said that she helped him with his math.
3. What do you think about the food in the cafeteria?
He said sometimes it is good.
4. What do you think of Mrs. Dothard?
I like her when she shows videos on the Smart Board.
5. What do you think of the states test?
I think it is the hardest test in the world!
Interview with Lee Maines
by: Gracie Colyer
1. How did you come to Tennessee?
My mom married a man in Oak Ridge when I was in the eighth grade.
2. If you were a scientist, what would you study first?
Global Warming
3. If you were stuck on an island, waht would you want to be stuck with?
A magic lamp or a multi-tool.
4. If you had a TV show what would it be?
About traveling and eating all around the world.
5. If you could start your life over again, what would you do differently?
I would talk less and listen more.

No comments:
Post a Comment