Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ten Things I Want To Do Before I Graduate

Here are some of the responses I got to this prompt:

Ten Things I Want To Do Before I Graduate

By: Jordan Moore

1. Get my permit.
2. Get my driver's license.
3. Get one of the new 2010 Chevy Camaros.
4. Get a job.
5. Visit California and hang out with my cousin, Thomas.
6. Visit the Great Barrier Reef.
7. Go to Disney World and Sea World.
8. Go on a safari in Africa, and maybe see a few lions and hyenas.
9. Take my cool older sister, Danielle, to Rome, Italy.
10. Win the lottery.


10 Vacations I Would Like 
To Take Before I Turn 18
By: Ty Sather

10.Visit to D.C. Again
9.Visit the 49th and 50th state
8.Visit the Florida Keys
7.Visit California
6.Visit Colorado
5.Take a train trip through the Rocky Mts.
4.Visit Jamestown
3.Take a historical tour of New England
2.Visit the Grand Canyon
1.Take a European Vacation

10 Things to Do Before I Graduate
by: William Trew


1. Go bungee jumping.
2. Be the strongest person in the world.
3. Get my driving license.
4. Grow to be 8 feet 9 inches.
5. Go to Washington, D.C.
6. Get a metallic blue '69 Dodge Charger.
7. Live through fifth grade.
8. Make A Honor Roll.
9. Win $1,000,000.
10. Ride in Knight Rider and hopefully I wouldn't wreck!




No comments: